On Friday the 18th July the Sky Zone Trampoline Park at Macgregor was successfully opened to public.
After approximately 6 months of planning, construction was complete within 24 weeks from start to finish.
The 12 retail tenancies in 3 different buildings in the complex were able to continue trading with minimal interruptions.
During the last 10 weeks of construction the Sky Zone Fitout team which included trampoline specialists from the USA worked seamlessly with the base build and site works contractor Multispan Australia.
icubed consulting provided consulting services for this project including;
- Demolition of existing interior tenancies
- Refurbishment of 42 yr old building
- Replacement and upgrade of all services connections to the building
- Emergency services installations to service the entire retail park,
- Masterplanning and reconfiguration of parking areas and access network and adjoining hard stand areas
Sky Zone Macgregor is Australia’s largest trampoline park, at almost 3400sqm.
– Almost 18 months of planning and building went into this park.
– Total build cost of this project including base-build works comes close to $5million.
– The building was constructed in 1972, not that you would know that by looking at the beautiful building that it is now.
– This is the first Trampoline Park in the Southern Hemisphere that has a Laser Tag Arena incorporated and is one of a handful of trampoline parks in the world with Laser Tag.
– Sky Zone Macgregor employees almost 100 staff.
For more information on Master Planning and Building Refurbishment contact Marc Duncalfe at our Toowong office.
Book online at www.skyzone.com.au #gojump #refurbishment #skyzone #lasertag #skyzoneau #icubedconsulting