icubed consulting welcomed Morgan Warnock to the team in March 2017. Morgan will be working as our Environmental and Community Liaison Officer.
Morgan’s goal is to provide a positive difference to the environment through sustainable management with consideration of social and economic dimensions. Morgan’s knowledge and experience includes;
- Extensive experience in customer service, and a proven track record in team management and meeting key performance indicators
- Have completed a Bachelor of Environmental Management (Hons) at University of Queensland, a Bachelor of Creative Industries at Queensland University of Technology, and a Certificate IV in Graphic Design at Shillington Design College
- My study and experience have given me a unique set of skills across environmental science, management, communications and graphic design
- My interests in the environmental management field are varied, and include: natural resource management, carbon and energy management, conservation, ecology, and environmental policy and legislation.
- Joining the icubed team I hope to expand upon their current environmental management capabilities with my passion for sustainable development and knowledge of ecology, fauna surveying, energy efficiency, and environmental impact assessment
We look forward to working on many exciting future projects together.