Within the workplace, i3 consulting promotes a culture of continual improvement that maintains work satisfaction and improves employee work choices in the future.
The inception and evolution of our multi-disciplined organisation has been founded in a desire to service all our client’s needs. Our personalised service is orientated to achieve in depth knowledge of our clients operations. Armed with this knowledge, we can be better placed to provide innovative solutions to design problems that maintains work which enhances employment satisfaction and future career opportunities for our dedicated and talented team of professionals.
To have i3 consulting a phone call away and have them able to assist is very reassuring.
-- Aaron Sweet
-- Aaron Sweet
What i3 consulting provides that others may not includes:
- a commitment and knowledge to deliver a project from concept to completion.
- a fully co-ordinated design solution using internal design specialists and model sharing.
- an ability to compress timeframes due to internally co-ordinated disciplines.
- outcome focussed on projects to deliver quality solutions.
Our professional affiliations and memberships include:
- Registered Professional Engineers of Queensland (RPEQ)
- Institute of Engineers Australia (IE Aust)
- National Professional Engineers Register (NPER)
- Registered Building Practitioners, Northern Territory
- The Steel Shed Group
- Building Services Authority (BSA)
- Planning Institute of Australia